Projects funded in the 5th, 6th, and 7th Framework Programmes
The 7th Framework Programme was the European Union's Research and Innovation funding programme for 2007-2013. The following LaMM's projects were funded:
- “NANOMAGMA”, NANOstructured active MAGneto-plasmonic Materials, NMP-2007-2.2-2. SMALL.
- “MolSpinQIP”, Molecular Spin Clusters for Quantum Information Processing, STREP, ICT-2007.8.0 FET Open, Quantum Information Processing, Project Number: 211284.
- “NANOTHER”, Integration of novel NANOparticle based technology for THERapeutics and diagnosis of different types of cancer, NMP-2007-4.0-4, Large Scale, CP-IP 213631-2.
- “4FNANOMAG”, Theoretical basis for the design of Lanthanide-based molecular nanomagnets, FP7-PEOPLE-2007-2-1-IEF, Intra European Fellowships.
- “e-CAMM”, European structured research area for CAtalytic and Magnetic nanoMaterials, Theme 4 – NMP - Nanosciences, Nanotechnologies, Materials and new Production Technologies, FP7-NMP-2011-CSA-5, proposal No: 290455 eCAMM CSA-SA.
- "AMNOS”, Addressing Molecular Nanomagnets On Surfaces.
- *D**EISA **E**xtreme **C**omputing **I**nitiative* - DEISA is an EU FP7 Research Infrastructure Project to advance computational sciences in the area of supercomputing in Europe.
- “ESN-STM”, Electron Spin Noise Scanning Tunneling Microscopy, MC-IAPP Industry-Academia Partnerships and Pathways - FP7-PEOPLE-2011-IAPP – 286196.
- "NANOPYME”, Nanocrystalline Permanent Magnets Based on Hybrid Metal-Ferrites, FP7-NMP-2012-SMALL-6 – 310516.
- "INNOHU", Innovative materials and sensors design for relative humidity monitoring in harsh operative conditions. MANUNET ERA-NET Project. INSTM (Consorzio Interuniversitario Nazionale per la Scienza e la Tecnologia dei Materiali - Florence University (INSTM UniFI) and Politecnico di Torino (INSTM PoliTO).
The 6th Framework Programme was the European Union's Research and Innovation funding programme for 2002-2006. The following LaMM's projects were funded:
- “MOLMAG” Magnetism and Magnetic Resonance of Molecules, Training Site Marie Curie, MEST-CT-2004-504204.
- “QUEMOLNA”, Quantum Effects in MOLecular Nanomagnets, Research network on molecular magnets, MRTN-CT-2003-504880.
- “DFTPREDICTANDCHARCT”, New generation magnetic materials - a synthetic methodology derived from computational predictions”, Marie Curie Fellowship, MIIF-CT-2006-039715.
- “MAGMANET”, “Molecular Approach to Nanomagnets and Multifunctional Materials”, Excellence Network cohordinated by Prof. D. Gatteschi, NMP3-CT-2005-515767.
The 5th Framework Programme was the European Union's Research and Innovation funding programme for 1998-2002. The following LaMM's projects were funded:
- “MOLNANOMAG”, Molecules as Nanomagnets, Laboratory Network on the research of molecular magnets, HPRN-CT-1999-00012.
- “MOLMAG”, Magnetism and Magnetic Resonance of Molecule, Marie Curie Training Site, HPMT –CT-2000-00179.
- "Sentinel", Service enhancement through infrastructure networking for electron paramagnetic resonance spectroscopy with large fields, HPRI-CT-2000-40022.
- "HIGH FIELD ICN", High field infrastructure cooperative network, HPRI-CT-1999-40013.
last update: 06-July-2017